Behringer Pro-1

I don’t know if it mean something but every time I heard from something new from behringer I heard this when the news show up and then, it’s released and I never heard something or someone actually claim it’s nice or debate or claim it’s crap and why… nothing, there’s the news and then it’s sinks like a stone that will have held 2 seconds on a nenufar.

it’s my feelings online and friends
it’s kinda strange

Does the RD-808 will change this statement (sort of…) :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Bonomachine?, very edgy.

4 Likes

So freaking excited for this one! I’ve always wanted a ‘real’ Pro-One… have only ever had software emu’s and extremely brief (few minutes) time on an original. I know how so many of you feel about Behringer and I did too at one point, but man, they’re just killing it right now. Never in my life would I have thought I’d ever have said that.

1 Like

Elitist? That is what you think people who aren’t impressed with Behringers boring clones are?

Think again.

It isn’t about snobbery, surely as an artist yourself you can at least understand that?

It isn’t even just about cloning. But I don’t have any interest in regurgitating for the umpteenth time all of the information that is easy for anyone who is interested, to find out about Behringer.

:roll_eyes:

I also have no interest in judging people who choose to buy Behringer, it is a free market and their money, but I do think it is a bit lazy, convenient and defensive to label those that choose not to buy Behringer elitist.

3 Likes

And it’s on Ebay/Reverb 6 months later …

I do want THE vocoder though :smiley:

9 posts were merged into an existing topic: Toraiz as-1

Lemon

3 Likes

I always preferred the Moog sound to the Pro-1 so I was so happy when they released the Model D and didnt care much for this one. But at that price I might just have one anyways.

1 Like

Finally a good controller for U-HE Repro-1!

(edit) It has no midi-out. What the hell, it´s 2019.

2 Likes

Setting all the usual stuff that surrounds Behringer to the side and just commenting on how it sounds and looks (logo aside!!) and I have to say it’s pretty sweet sounding.

I am still looking forward to the Pro1. I never played the original but the Repro-1 is one my my favourite synths! I hope that it has a full midi cc implementation for sequencing with Digitakt or Octatrack. Can the moog clone and neutron handle midi cc?

1 Like

Sounds nice

Seems like the Pro-1 is shipping soon! It´s listed at the stores in Germany, Mr. Thomann took the first batch home himself for the users who can´t wait.

4 Likes

Pre-order is up at Sweetwater in US. Had to do it… always wanted one of these. Probably several months out though (which is fine for me).

5 Likes

This one controls the effects as well…Which I think would be sooo fun. Don’t really need it. Damnit

3 Likes

Make with the 909 already ffs

4 Likes

My 808 still remains on preorder.

In stock at Thomann.

4 Likes

Ty for the heads up! I’m actually OK waiting a couple months for it… I’ve gotten a little silly this year (not just audio related) with buying things. Sweetwater doesn’t charge you until it ships and this way I’m ‘in line’. I can recover a bit from all my other splurges.

3 Likes