Behringer Poly D

If it sounds as good as the Model D it’ll be a no brainier for me.

I was never into the single Model D but this thing looks like a really great Synth!

and the Poly D has an aftertouch pressure output on the back…GAS is high for this one.

I like the Gary Numan sounds in the demo, finally i can get that phat poly moog sound.

This is a lot more interesting than their current Model D.

2 Likes

I thought their 303 copy was underwhelming, but this reaches even deeper into the underwhelm.

omg

i guess we‘ll see the Poly D for 299 aswell.

like the 101

no way this can be 299! If it is, afraid I’m going to have to get one… But I don’t have room for it…

3 Likes

never!
The smol D and Neutron are this priced.

oh sorry, forgot about the Odyssey which is priced around 500,-!?

it will get the Odyssey price tag then

£49.95

2 Likes

Are Roland, Moog etc getting a kick back from all these Clones? Does anyone know?

I have read,on an ASK article, that the price is around 699 usd

2 Likes

It’s end of 2019 and this could not be more different in terms of features, price, and targeted market …

Let’s compare - maybe only for fun - the following two announcements of today:

Any comments?

Poly D. Totally insane!
AS Vostok…Tom Carpenter seems to repeat himself. The former Vostok is a quite aggressive sounding Boutique Thing.

For the price this thing will likely land at and presuming the Omnisphere guys can work their magic, it could make for a great midi controller. I only had limited time with my Voyager and Omnisphere but it was a lot of fun having that hands on control of the software side.

Looks fantastic.

1 Like

Interesting that they added a Juno-clone chorus. Because they said that, I started thinking “Moog meets Roland” when I started hearing pads and other chordal tones in the intro vid.

2 Likes

Was my first impression too … and I found it even to be at an extraordinary high price point, compared to what competitors have to offer.

Well, not to be compared 1:1 with Behringer … JFYI my post was not supposed to be moved in this thread. I had a more general discussion in mind in therms of who could be interested and why in the one or the other synth.

gotta say, I significantly prefer one day teasers over the one letter at a time thing. max hype, probably gonna grab this

2 Likes

Would like to see the keyboard & sequencer/arp combo as a stand-alone product: KeyStep Bro?