JT-4000 from Behringer

Essence?

With scratch and sniff keyboard. Vanilla , banana, strawberry.

3 Likes

I’ve got a wristwatch with a vanilla scented rubber strap! apparently it’s to mask any sweaty odours that might come about while you’re looking windswept and interesting…

I asked Textsynth :

Soul and Spirit and Love.

2 Likes

I think you’ve hit the nail on the head. And sometimes they get it looking almost nice and make some last minute cockup that makes it look like something a teenager from the 90s would buy from the back of one of those boy racer magazines… like the silver version of their TD3-MO. Looks really cool but then they put a random smiley on it (yellow fair enough tho not my taste) and have the slanted bevel at the front with the embossed letters in such a cheesey font. Shakes fist!

This is almost exactly what I asked for in the other thread, spectacular. :smiley:

2 Likes

Might need a supersaw for that.

3 Likes

We’ll see about this one soon enough.

3 Likes

Do you know something we don’t @Jukka? Since my CZ5000 died I’ve been missing it.

I’m calling it now - the BZ-101 Ghost.

4 Likes

If you’re right you’d better gat some money on the lottery! :joy:

1 Like

Soul, Spirit, its dry wretch inducing stuff isnt it?
Coming soon: Whimsy , Inspire and the long awaited Hope

2 Likes

To be fair, the Halo games had Covenant vehicles names such as the Ghost, Banshee, Phantom, Spirit and Wraith, among others. So I’m kinda used to them. :stuck_out_tongue:

Everyone is drooling over the prospect of a Roland Boutique version of the JP8000. I wonder how many will go for this?

1 Like

Is the only connections on this USB for power and midi, and headphones out?

That’s… BZZZZZZ weird
BZZZZZZZT

can anyone post good examples of jp8000 ?
tracks or sound demos off youtube etc,
i appreciate its a bit different but it can help increase/decrease gas,.

Would much rather have a boutique, thah would be absolutely amazing

3 Likes

That is an ugly, ugly thing.

3 Likes

Do we know the dimensions and weight?

Buy an M8 Tracker. They’re small, but I guarantee you’ll use it!

1 Like

had to choose between this one and the ProVS - Soul, i would probably go for the latter, which also comes with MIDI in
not liking much the keyboard/color scheme on this one…but well…it is what it is, and for that price…