Behringer DeepMind 12D or Korg Volca Sample?

Current setup: Moog Sub Phatty, Digitone, Presonus ATOM, Fender Strat…

These deals are absolutely insane so I figure I might as well snag what’s useful, feels like I’m stealing at some of these prices.

DM12D - $449.99
Volca Sample - $127.49

Can anyone comment on how the DeepMind’s sound quality is? My DAW has a solid sampler but I’ve always wanted a cheap hardware sampler to try out before I buy a Digitakt or OT as well. Can’t decide between the two!

Insane prices u.u

Get the Volca Sample

1 Like

Just remember that generally in life you only get what you pay for.
If I was forced to own one or the other it would be the volca as it’s not a behringer

1 Like

Digitakt new is not too expensive currently, around $649 for sales.

I own a deepmind keyboard and personally I think it’s great. It doesn’t have the balls that my Moog synths have but it’s still a beast, especially with 12 voice unison (24 OSCs).
I really wish it had a triangle waveform and the UI is a bit cumbersome at times (a little too much menu diving) but with key combo short cuts, the extensive mod section, arpeggiator, and control sequencer it can do a crap load of impressive sounds.
I have it setup with my dark trinity and it’s a killer setup.
Korg Volca looks fun but I personally see it more as a hobby instrument. The Digitakt owns it in every way and is worth every penny in terms of higher cost.
If money is not a huge issue then grab an OT and prepare to be blown away.