Behringer Model D Synth

Fair enough :rofl:

Somethings Behringer makeā€™s is solid, been that way for a long time now.

2 Likes

After watching a lot more demos, I am for certain getting one of these.
Despite the brand, Itā€™s exactly what I have been wanting, that basic fat moogyness.

1 Like
4 Likes

That thing sounds freaking awesome! Really. I know Moog pretty much as a session player and i can say that this thing sounds awesome and my Digitakt likes it a lot!!
Iā€™ll make some videos :smiley:
27591021_10210273987155300_1043207029_n

3 Likes

It DOES EXIST!

2 Likes

They do exist :slight_smile:

2 Likes

M&Ms commercial or jynx?

I owe you a soda lol

1 Like

I pre ordered this back in November and still no sign of itā€¦ Iā€™ve checked the demos and they sound amazing. Been thinking to cancel the Boog D and get a Digitone though, canā€™t make up my mind!

Heads up, gear for music has plenty of Dā€™s in stock:

2 Likes

In case anyone is interested, there seems to be some Model Dā€™s in stock at Gear4Music (17 when Iā€™m writing this): https://www.gear4music.com/Keyboards-and-Pianos/Behringer-Model-D-Analog-Synthesizer-Module/28TD

1 Like

@lemons

Only 4 left now :joy:

Hereā€™s a couple demos I did. Starting with a famous movie theme:

Some Filter FM Bass:

And Testing the Resonance

Reverb is OTO BAM

5 Likes

I just gotta say, this thing doesnā€™t just sound good ā€œfor the moneyā€, it sounds good PERIOD

1 Like

You are not the fan of there practices, but you are a fan of cheap products, witch is an direct effect of beringer practices. :slight_smile:

excellent, I dont at all get these quality sounds, I have alot to learn. me sounds false and not beefy. Model d is quite different of everything I used. A4 and Digitone is much more under my control. Model D is harder to tame, must look into some manuals/sources for programming examples ā€¦

anyhow your examples are good! period!

2 Likes

Thanks!
Hereā€™s another demo paired with the MS-20 Mini and PO-12. Behringer D is doing the bass.
No MIDI here, CV/Gate only, and clock to the PO-12. All from a Cirklon.
Itā€™s a little cover of the beginning of Erasureā€™s Breath of Life.

3 Likes

I want a Behringer Mini CS-80 for 399$

Thanks

1 Like

I just want a Behringer Arp 2600, SO badly.

3 Likes