Behringer Crave

wait, try, decide.

1 Like

Iā€™m not going to do this with you as it will go on forever! You think Behringer makes stuff on a par with significantly more expensive manufacturers - fair doā€™s. I donā€™t, but neither do I see that as a problem. Seems a bit pointless to carry on.

1 Like

Fair enough. I just donā€™t understand the complaint about the fan when it can be turned off and competitors have fans in their flagship products. Seems Behringer is judged by different standards than Moog.

3 Likes

Thereā€™s a live stream about this box - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lSql0OVn4k

1 Like

Hah the crave is going to have transpose!
And apparently it have the same sequencer as the MS-101 and the Odyssey so maybe they too will have transpose ā€¦

Bring on the $300 B-MS Synthi! :space_invader:

While I never liked their mixers or anything else like that, I do think the vintage synth ā€˜marketā€™ has lost touch with reality and I hope with a little competitive pricing will help level the playing fieldā€¦ not that one could actually get real synthi for $300 but for god-sakes, under 10k and not over 16k?

1 Like

Not bad for ā‚¬150 synth:

8 Likes

Much better demo than the first ones for sure

2 Likes

Ah, demo quality is improving.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

The topic is Behringer Crave - a reminder

3 Likes

You must be kidding.

Yet I am looking forward on giving it a hands on when it is released.

Sort of. Did you hear the other Behringer demos before this one? Yikes, imho. So, yes, I think they are improving. Improving does not mean I want them to release it so I can buy it on vinyl. :wink:

2 Likes

price is great for circuitbending :rofl:

3 Likes

When is this thing going to be available?

2 Likes

well, thx for clearing that up. Thereā€™s no hint of a release date anywhere I looked. o.o

1 Like

haha what if their tutorials were just the moog mother32 videos, and the manual was just a link to moogā€™s mother32 manual? :rofl:

3 Likes

you could still buy 4 craves for the price of 1 mother32 :rofl:

4 Likes

Really though decision to make, should i buy mother 32 as a used or wait untill the crave is going ti be releaaedā€¦ any thoughts what is going to happen used mother 32 prices in the future? Are we going to see really cheap mother 32s or are they keeping their value?