Beautiful Days Before the Collapse, featuring Tone, Takt, Four and Eurorack

Hello fellow Elektronauts!

I’d love to share my first album with you - Beautiful Days Before the Collapse, which released today on Bandcamp and all good streaming services. It’s an eclectic style of melodic electronica created primarily with the Digitone, Digitakt, Analog Four and Eurorack modular. I’d greatly appreciate any feedback you’d be kind enough to offer.

It’s pay what you like for now. There are hand crafted cassettes available also for the adventurous among you.

Production began in early 2019 with the anxiety of climate collapse looming thick in the shared consciousness. Then the epidemic happened.

The comforts and happiness of domestic life contrast starkly with the creeping sense of dread. Beautiful Days Before the Collapse sits within this contradiction. The lack of control. The sense that everything might not be OK.

We’ll look back and say these days were beautiful :heart: .

2 Likes

A quick listen on iPad speakers suggests this is likely to be right up my alley. I love the hand-made tapes. My first proper release (in the 1980s!) was a limited edition cassette with hand-printed art on hand-made paper. Nicely done. I don’t suppose the tapes can be shipped internationally?

1 Like

Thanks! Happy to ship internationally, absolutely.

1 Like

Fantastic. I’m in! I’m really digging the overall mood and sound.

1 Like

:sunglasses: