BEAT TAPE: OP-1 + OP-Z with Analog Heat & Oto Biscuit warmth

Hi!

I just released a new cassette beat tape made with the OP-1, the OP-Z & PO-33 + a risography fanzine ! <3

It´s available on Bandcamp:

ZANSHO 残暑 is a collection of memories and textures from a journey to Japan in the last days of '17 summer.
The beat tape presentes 12 minimalistic hip-hop grooves sampling in 8-bits vinyl records, mixtapes, videos and lost & found sounds from Tokyo and Kyoto.

The samples were all processed in analog fx (Oto Biscuit and/or Analog Heat MK1). Unfortunately this was my last project with the AHMK1, as I had to sell it during the beats production - hopefully I´ll get another unit next year :slight_smile:

All beats were recorded directly on tape, in a TASCAM 424MK2 4-track.

The fanzine presents analog photos shoot in Japan with lofi disposable Fuji & Kodak cameras from konbinis.

Those photos reflects the beauty of Japan late summer cityscapes, endless record digging and beatmaker reunions with friends.

It is handmade and printed in risograph, with exploding colors, never fully dried ink and characteristic lofi textures, which makes every limited hand-numbered edition unique. Hope that you like it!

4 Likes