Beat progressions w/Digitakt

Some of the first stuff to come out of my time with the Digitakt. Getting the hang of it and starting to enjoy the process.

I’m curious about upcoming updates to the Digitakt, as there’s a lot to improve and add, but it’s very cool as it is, and I’ve had just one crash – that was when I was curious whether a bug reported here would affect me.

All Digitakt, just slight Izotope processing added to compress and monofy bass frequencies, et al.

12 Likes

nice one

Im really digging this.

Really dope! Love the laid back beat

really dig the snare and kick sounds, and your hi hat patterns… are the percussion sounds from another sample source?

There’s not a lot of percussion, but all that’s there is from separate samples. No real sample-mangling wizardry there :slight_smile:

Thanks guys for the nice words, means a lot to me!! It’s kind of all over the place compositionally and my DT live tricks aren’t up to scratch yet, but I’m pretty confident you can get very fluent and fast on the Digitakt.

This is really, really nice. Love the delay juggling and general tomfoolery after the 3:30 mark!

1 Like

DoapAF™

2 Likes