Bad problem with OB and AH

Heya, I’d submitted a ticket, but thought someone here might know… this is what I’d sent:

Hello, I just recently purchased the AH and was excited to use OB with my setup, using the AH as a plugin. I got everything setup and I’m getting a bad digital distortion sound that loops whenever the OB plugin is enabled. I can hear the heat working, but there’s the loop. I have the AH connected directly to a USB port on the laptop, and I tried different cables. I run a Steinberg UR22 as my sound card. I tried turning that off and using the internal card and it’s still making the noise. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling OB.
Computer OS: windows
Computer OS version: Windows 10 home edition
Computer model: HP laptop
Machine connected via USB hub: no
Plugin format: vst
DAW: Ableton Live
DAW version: 9 Standard
DAW 32-bit/64-bit: 64-bit

Feeling pretty disappointed about it. Not the end of the earth, but I also purchased Overhub. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks for the reply… unfortunately I did try adjusting buffer sizes and didn’t see any changes. I thought maybe it could have something to do with the Steinberg, but I disabled it and used the internal card and it did the same thing. It’s like a rhythmic high pitched digital clipping.

Here’s a little video of what it does. I’ve tried matching the buffer sizes between Live and OB and it didn’t make any difference