B_LD out in the wild. [the bandcamp files]

Had this Bandcamp account lying around unused for quite some time. So finally today I decided to release something out in the wild… not expecting much to happen. But well… let‘s hear some thoughts!

20 Likes

Nice, you should definitely release more of your stuff. Soundcloud work is :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks! Really appreciate your kind words. :pray:

1 Like

No worries, it can take a weird sort of effort to take the plunge to share music in this way so it’s important i feel to support it wherever possible. :black_heart:

3 Likes

Just decided to release another one of these analog dawless jams. Take a listen if you like. :pray:

12 Likes

thank you for sharing but will purchase once I get my debit card situation sorted ( card still not delivered overdue by 5 days…argh)

1 Like

Thank you! It has always been very nice to have your attention and feedback!! :green_heart:

1 Like

always enjoyed your production. much appreciated, my friend.:green_heart:

1 Like

Thx mate!

1 Like

Excellent Track @B_LD! I really like the roundness of the bass. I will purchase this Track. :heart::pray:

1 Like

Thank you @Tchu. Always lovely having you around!! :pray:t2:

1 Like

Just added another! It’s a long format meditative ambient exploration I did some time ago and reprocessed slightly today.

3 Likes

Liked today’s jam so much, I decided to release it into the wild, too!

4 Likes

Just consolidated all that I’ve managed/decided to release in 2023 into a (rather eclectic) EP.

7 Likes

One more single pattern jam out in the wild!

Almost everything A4 with a hint of Vermona Mono. A4 stereo out single take recording + slight eq/comp/limit itb.

There‘s more to come throughout 2024!

6 Likes

Purchased. I completely forgot about this. :rofl: :pray: :orange_heart:

1 Like

:pray:

Million thanks for your support! :green_heart:

1 Like

Inspired by the fabulous first-ever-recording-thread I decided to dig deeper into my archives and released a couple of old tracks from 1994!

Having archived only stereo files from the past there’s only rudimentary rebalancing and enhancement being done. The original vibe has been preserved largely.

Good for you: It’s free.
But you can donate, or just leave a comment – if you’re nice. :pray:

2 Likes

Liked especially traveller xt

1 Like

Thanks! Very kind of you to take some time to listen and leave a comment. :green_heart:

1 Like