Asking for Comparison audio inputs OT MKII and A4/AK MKI

please clarify to my confussion before I buy OTMKII

How do the new OT MKII inputs levels +17dbu compare to The A4/AK MkI Input level +19dbu?

Example:
the OTMKI+8dbu inputs:
When using long low pitched decay basskicks on the ins it starts crushin the lowend,
even at the low settings,Same results with A4/AK bass sounds or other sound sources.
A way is to lower levels on both sources, Which give me the feelin its to soft sounding in a live situation.
I never use the A4/AK MKI on the OTMKI ins for this reason only, But I do use OT on A4/AK MKI ins.
and as I make more use of the Vermona it would also benefit from these inputs on the OTMKII.

Questions:
Do the OT MkII inputs which seem 2dbu less(17dbu) solve this crushed lowend
and give a boost to the signal to a degree? as the inputs A4/Ak +19dbu do if I use OT+drums on the audio input.

Which inputs sound better OTMKII or A4/AKMKI?

Why I ask:
I would like to use the OTMKII as end mixer for Vermona/AK without the need of external mixer.
it also would create extra options for me.
the use of studio mode for separating soundsources in the final stage if needed.(2x stereo)
and one of the best options for me would be:
more audio mangling interactions between OT/AK. like use of the cue out/ audio in for use of filter lfo fx
run AK audio out back into OT and send it to its main out etc…

Why look at a comparison between the OTMKII vs A4/AK MkI inputs?

Ive been using the A4/AK MKI inputs as endmixer for OT MKI and it gives me the feeling
the overall sound that comes out of OTMKI sounds better more full in live situations.
as for limited setups go and best sound quality I choose the AK ins over OTMKI as end mixer (1x stereo out).
other setups I use: OT+Drums with vocals on mainout drums on cue + AK + external mixer 6 mono or 3 stereo channels.

How so:
When I use the main out from OT MKI and A4/AK both on separate channels on external mixer
I have less definition from The OT and its sound more flat. putting the OTMKI to audio in AK solves this.

in the end:
Will all this be optional/solved/diminished by purchasing a OTMKII and give me full control with great audio feedback.

Clearly I do not have the MKII yet, but I want to primary use it as the effective mixer/mangler it can be on stage.
and the answers to these questions could help make my decision.

Side Related Question:
How do these OT MkI/MKII A4/AK MKI levels compare to professional line level-consumer level?
How do you look at it and does one use apply it.

differences audio input Elektron models :

Octatrack MkI
Unbalanced audio inputs:
Input level: +8 dBu maximum
Audio input impedance: 9k
SNR inputs: 99 dBFS (20-20.000 Hz)

Octatrack mkII
Input level: +17 dBu peak
Audio input impedance: 21 kΩ
Digital S/N ratio: 106 dB (20–20,000 Hz)

Analogkeys
Audio input impedance: 9k
Digital S/N ratio: 102 dBFS (20-20.000 Hz)
Stereo Separate Track Outputs:
Output level: +19 dBu