Arturia teaser for October 18th

Amazing, how did they actually manage to avoid this pitfall

3 Likes

i don´t like these apple high-glossy keynotes, but this is a very symphatic way to show products, and more important, the people behind those products…well done!

and THRU too!

3 Likes

Hey! Minifreak comes with a VST

Smart move Arturia

3 Likes

And a MiniFuse 4 now too!

It’s nice to see them outpacing behringer…

stupid question but: do you reckon i’d be able to map those 8 encoders to control track levels on my Octatrack?

edit: i’ve checked the manual and yes, you can edit those sliders and knobs to send whatever CCs you want, so this looks like a pretty cute portable dawless controller

1 Like

weird to me that they went USB-C on the new $110 minilab, but stuck with the USB-B 2.0 on the $600 new minifreak.

Bigger device with room for a more solid input jack than USB-C?

1 Like

“Mini Freak V exclusively for hardware owners”

Dang, that’s brilliant marketing

2 Likes

Almost as weird as introducing the sample-based Augmented Grand Piano into a lineup that already has the physical-modeling-based Piano V.

At least they now have the Augmented Trio, which will hopefully spin off from the V Collection, where it was always an odd fit.

whoa cool idea about spinning it off, I’d love to have my future purchases exclude the augmented stuff haha.

1 Like

Its too late. Its already included. It will just be a sub-collection of the V Collection

Yea I just replied in the other thread (likely confusing everyone)

I feel so cheated…

1 Like

wow, is that Thom Yorke? quite a coup for Arturia. i’d recognise him a mile off

3 Likes

You can tell because of the moustache

1 Like

FTFY lol.

1 Like

1 Like

One more addition.

2 Likes