Arturia keystep pro

just like with the normal Keystep the ability to have everything covered in one utility keyboard is really appealing

I really wish this was available when i was starting out. Fantastic

I just bought a Black Keystep. Damn. Honestly, though, unless those knobs can also be MIDI controllers via CC, I’ll probably be ok with what I’ve got. Speaking of which, anyone know of any small 4-6 knob MIDI controller boxes that I could pair with the Keystep? MIDI DIN out preferable.

http://faderfox.de/ec4.html

The new faderfox maybe.

This could be a great tool for playing live if each of the 4 sequencer modules can load new sequences while the others keep running. And I need different pattern lenghts on each sequence. :slight_smile:

Look - is that a decent usb socket at last?

Lets hope we dont have to wait for another year for the black one!

Looks like I’m returning the keystep I just bought!

Excellent. Thanks. Though $350 is a bit steep for me. Hah.

Oh yes, cheap was not in the description :wink:

1 Like

Yes even something similar to the little things on the Reface DX would have been preferable. I hate those strips

1 Like

Different pattern length is available for sure, not sure about different pattern loading though

This would happily replace my Keystep if it weren’t $510 CAD +tax. That’s way too steep :frowning:

3 Likes

And an actual power switch this time!

I see there are LEDs above each key – I wonder if it can do scale highlighting.

It’s now on the Arturia website:

i don’t get the use case for this at all except if you’re totally OTB

This is really tempting, even just as a sequencer for ableton. A bit steep if you don’t absolutely need it, but definitely tempting.

4 Likes

Me too, yesterday! But I’m feeling this serves a different purpose and will want to get it too when it comes out in black :slight_smile:

Yeah. I don’t see myself needing it to much since I have the DN, iPad, and will be getting an OTMKII. The regular has enough for me to be able to mess with for now.