Arturia keystep pro

It is official now:

It was anounced in a website, removed now. I could save some images. Rumored price 349€
Features :

• 4 polyphonic track, with up to 16 notes per step (via midi?)
  • All tracks can act as an arpegiator
  • Probability per step
  • Patter nudge via 2 dedicated buttons
  • Metronome via included speaker or audio out
  • 16 projects, 16 pattern per track up to 64 steps

My keystep may need a new home soon…

22 Likes

I have dreamed for a Pro version since the beginning of time. Dear lord, let this be true.

5 Likes

nice

Nice! Looks effectively much bigger than the non-pro though…I wonder what the extra functions are. 4 tracks? Step sequencing?

:heart_eyes: it’s happening

looks like a 4part melody and 8part Drum sequencer, basically a mixture between a Keystep and beatstep pro and it looks awesome.

waiting for the black version :100:

11 Likes

Right. I’m in.

With wheels for pitchbend and modulation I would be happy. Especially for modulation.
But well, without it’s good too, looks very fine and proper.

…I guess the led feedback on every knob and slider is pointing to something like plocks…

i would love to see the sequencer only part for Eurorack

Very nice, but desperately need to be made available in black - with those colours and the mini keys it’s starting to look a lot like a child’s starter keyboard.

3 Likes

Features :

• 4 polyphonic track, with up to 16 notes per step (via midi?)
  • All tracks can act as an arpegiator
  • Probability per step
  • Patter nudge via 2 dedicated buttons
  • Metronome via included speaker or audio out
  • 16 projects, 16 pattern per track up to 64 steps
1 Like

ah it’s a lil speaker, the grill near the pitch/mod sliders and if you look closely there are leds above every key aswell, one is lighting green. I sold 3 Keysteps since they came out but this looks like a keeper

I like it, very casiotone-esque :sweat_smile:

1 Like

No disrespect intended to starter keyboards! Loved my Casio PT-20…

1 Like

Getting that USB-B instead of the original’s micro-USB is worth it at any price.

6 Likes

Me too, I loved my PT10…:sweat_smile:

1 Like

FGS: Make the hold button an actual hold button on this one!

2 Likes

Can anyone make out the connectivity in this thing (the image is too small for me at least to really be able to see that)? Would look like a ton of cv outs… I’m looking for an easy and effective way to control my modular.

Looks like four sets of CV/Mod/Gate outs, 8 trigger outs, clock in/out/reset, MIDI DINs, metronome level knob and output, sustain, USB (not mini! Hooray!), power.

6 Likes

I think it’s fair to say we’ve all been waiting for this one eh?

Will be a perfect controller for my little analogue/semi-modular rack. At present I have both BS Pro and a Keystep so I pretty much have the functionality split across the two, but combining them is a no brainer

::patiently waiting for the blacked out LE version::

6 Likes