Arranger loops

Hi
I want to use an arrangement with multiple loop points so I can go from a group of pattern playing infinitely to another group of patterns looping the same way.

Here is what the manual says about loops:

• LOOP makes a selection of the arrangement loop either infinitely or a fixed amount
of times. Turn the LEVEL knob anti-clockwise until the location before pattern A01 is
reached. When “HALT:” appears, move the focus to the value located after “HALT:”.
Turn the LEVEL knob one step anti-clockwise and “LOOP:” will appear. The
arrangement section will now loop infinitely between row 000 and the row containing
the loop command. To set a fixed amount of loop cycles, move the focus to the infinity
symbol and use the LEVEL knob to set the value. The arrangement section will
loop the specified number of times and once finished the arrangement row located
below the loop point will start playing. Loops can be nested.

I am testing and created a first loop with row 000 and 001 and another loop with row 003 and 004, but for some reason when I want to loop 003 and 004 it goes back to loop 000 and 001…

“The
arrangement section will now loop infinitely between row 000 and the row containing
the loop command”.

Does this mean it will always loop from row 000 ???

a bit confused

1 Like

Nevermind I just figured it out, after loop in “rep” column ,the row to loop from can be selected!
Found my new way to play pattern chains :slight_smile:

6 Likes

How would you switch between loop points in a live situation?

When arranger mode is on just use the arrows to select the loop group you want to play and press enter.
Really happy to have figured this out, it makes a lot of sense in live situation!

3 Likes

ty my friend you just saved my gig … i didn’t figured out how !

2 Likes