Arpeggiator glitch when changing patterns

I have an issue where I have an arpeggiator running on 3 out of the 4 tracks.

When I switch from a pattern that has 2 tracks muted to a pattern that has all tracks unmuted, one of the arp tracks glitches out and starts to trig as if it’s running the sequence from another track and not the notes from it’s own sequence.

If I stop the whole pattern and then hit play, all the tracks, sequences and arps play fine. It really seems like something is happening during the pattern switch.

Driving me crazy! Thanks for the help!

1 Like

I think this may happen if you have inf setting on note length for your arp in the previous pattern. I would try micro timing the next pattern’s arp trig one click to the right or left and see if it works.

Thanks. i param locked all the trig lengths to 1\4 and even tried sEtting a trig at the start of the sequence to cancel out any carry overs but still getting the glitch. Even tried removing all trig’s in the previous pattern to avoid carryover trigs. It’s like a track is trigging another track.

The weird part is that the glitchy arp track doesn’t even have a trig until the second page of the sequence but when the pattern switch glitch happens, the tracks starts immediately with random notes that are not trigs in that track.

Do you have any midi coming into the DN?

negative. I had a midi keyboard when programming but unplugged it to troubleshoot the glitch. Still glitching when no midi connections.

Odd. Perhaps make a ticket to Elektron. Also surprised no one else has jumped in here. I would search the forum. There are DN bug threads for sure.

I am also looking for a solution to this! Did you ever get this fixed?

+1 with same problems

maybe pattern length is set to inf?
(not sure if it is what you mean)
if i remember right i had this problem with the a4 arp too when i switched patterns.

No I checked the channel length is not set to inf and still has this issue. Can we get some Elektron Veterans in the chat? :slight_smile:

Is this a legitimate bug? :eyes: