Arpeggiator external control

Is there any posibility of automating the arpeggioator (in my case the arp speed) from an external source? can’t seem to find any mention of cc’s in the manual in regards to the arpeggioator. Nor in the overbridge plugin for keys / four.

Also, in my wishlist for next update… parameter locks for the arpeggiator in the sequencer…

If it isn’t in the midi implimentation chart it won’t work, but A4 isn’t a midi sequencer, it’s cv, you can do lot’s of cool tricks with cv. Why would you want to do it via external source? The A4 arps are mega powerful!

Wishlist: plocks for arp = workaround = save arpsetting as a sound into soundpool of A4 (must work I guess) I think that will work as it works with DN. Very nice trick but a bit of a workaround!

not presently, nor likely probably

Arp has nothing to do with the sound architecture though, it’s part of a track

2 Likes

Okay

I just want to be able to automate the arp speed in any way. But it seems that is not currently possible… not via Ob either

I’ve planned out where I want to lock an arp and saved patterns at specific lengths corresponding to those sections until I have 64 steps from a bunch of patterns. Then I chain those patterns as if they were one. Time consuming but possible.

3 Likes