Arp and recording problems?

Hello everyone…you can tell me why when i use the arp function and register, it doesn’t memorize anything ?? it is probably a stupid question…but it seems rather strange to me

Hi, try increasing the step\ note length, not only the amp envelope. I think it’s on the “trig” page (not at my DN atm)
Hope this helps

1 Like

nothing…I don’t know why but it doesn’t record the patter with the harp

What do you mean exactly? Arps can only be on or off, so save the pattern with the arp on and it’ll be there every time you reload the pattern. You cannot have the arp record notes into the trigs themselves, if that’s what you mean?

widening of 64 lengths the patterns can’t record the whole arpeggiated pattern ??

So the notes you’re feeding the arp can’t be recorded over more than 64 steps. That’s your problem? In that case, set the track scale to something lower than 1/1. 1/2 will give you double the length but half the resolution if that makes sense? But if it’s only held chords to feed the arp that shouldn’t be a problem. Hope that helps :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

thank you very much for your reply…I will try to follow your instructions !! :wink:

1 Like