Are They All Gone?

I just got off the phone with ProAudioStar. They say they still don’t even have a ship date yet. So I guess it’s not quite first in, first out in the Elektron queue…

That’s 3 of us so far. I’m waiting on mine to be returned now. However they said that it might be longer than usual because it’s summer vacation time :frowning:

After hearing last week that it would be shipping this week, I officially got my order cancelation notice on the MnM from Musicians Friend.

So… Any new unhappy owners want to unload their new MnM mk2 +drive??

Plan C is trying to continue to wait impatiently until they start showing up on the used market at a reasonable price. :weary:

Sorry dude :frowning: my friend’s order from guitar center was also cancelled.

any word on yours yet? mine’s been in california at the repair center since last friday. was told i’d get “test results” this week but haven’t heard anything yet. shame i bought this thing so long ago. it finally arrives and i have to immediately send it of for repairs =\

Sooo. I had ordered a Monomachine from Guitar center and got a call last week that my order was canceled. Got an email today saying that actually they WERE getting more in, and lo and behold I replaced my ordered with 15% off. So if you act today, there may actually be a chance you get one of the last ones. This is who I talked to :slight_smile: Tell them Alex sent you:

Nui Harris | Bilingual Sales Rep III | Guitar Center | 1-866-498-7882 Option 4, ext 2864

1 Like

Just came here to post this… What good news!

1 Like

Just got mine back yesterday, received a complimentary shoulder bag and protective cover for it too :slight_smile:

Yes!!! Same experience with Musicians Friend and my canceled MnM order. I was told today that I secured one of the last four still available from their final shipment with 10% off. So excited! Sounds like it will work out for another handful of us! :joy:

1 Like

I want one!

ooh nice. that would definitely lessen the blow i think :wink:

I’m happy to see some people getting their machines after such a long wait. :relaxed:

1 Like

I just got confirmation that my :elmm: order has shipped. I’m very excited. My order was placed on June 16th from B&H.

2 Likes

That’s great news. I myself had a pre-paid order from B&H but cancelled it when I found one elsewhere. It’s good to know that they might have come through in the end after all!

1 Like

eh. mine got shipped back from cali yesterday. should be here friday. based on the weight of the box it’s shipped in i’m thinking there’s not gonna be any extras :frowning:

hopefully it works this time!

1 Like

My friend just got his new :elmm: and is going to send it in for repair… The D knob “click” is broken. The knob still behaves correctly but very easy to push down all the way and then you need to pull it out for fine control. Hopefully mine doesn’t have any issues! Still waiting for my shipping confirmation from Musicians Friend

My last chance order at Sweetwater was canceled. :cry:

Maybe after namm some reasonably priced :elmm: will show up on ebay.

I finally received my Monomachine today from Musician’s Friend after an 8 month backorder.

I have “BATTERY LOW” message on startup.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Oh well. I sent in my Rytm for screen replacement under warranty a few months ago, no problems. Elektron support is pretty decent.

1 Like

This is my hope, as well.

1 Like