Are They All Gone?

When did you place the order?

think i got on the wait list in either march or april and was asked to pay on may 17th to ā€œhold my place in line.ā€

Let me know if you want a contact. I have a bunch of good ones at Markham and Oshawa.

is it customary for elektron to insert a picture of your forum avatar into the manual? o_0

o_0 weeeeeeirdā€¦

Jun 16 MDUW order arrived around noon today!

1 Like

I took a wild stab by placing an order at a major online retailer who hadnā€™t yet deleted the item from their website in the day or so after the Monomachine announcement came out. I had basically zero expectation that I would get oneā€¦ but I just received the shipping orderā€¦ itā€™s en route. What a pleasant surpriseā€¦

2 Likes

Thatā€™s awesome! Which retailer? I hope elektron will be able to keep shipping a few more MnMs for the outstanding orders

Musicianā€™s Friend.

But their monomachine page has been gone for quite sometime now, very highly doubt they are taking more orders. On the other hand, I very highly doubted I would receive the one I ordered, so it wouldnā€™t hurt to place a call.

Thatā€™s what I was hoping you would say! I placed an order with MF when it was still on their siteā€¦ I was starting to lose hope but now I feel like it might work out

I just got my MM from musiciansfriend yesterday. I ordered the day of the announcement that they were being discontinued. It shipped Monday and arrived yesterday. Fingers crossed for yours!

Thanks! I ordered a few days after the announcement, so hopefully there is not a huge line of people in between.

Good luck Barnaclesā€¦ I bet you get yours. I ordered either the day of the announcement or the day after, and mineā€™s en routeā€¦ it seems they are moving down the list quickly. (I had previously received an email giving me a likely ship date of July 29th, so they are getting them faster than expected)

so my brand new mm has already done a factory reset on itself losing all of my patches/patterns and gave me a ā€œlow batteryā€ message on boot :frowning:

gotta send an email to elektron direct tonite after i register the serial

There are at least a couple of people reporting the same thing with their new Machinedrums. Itā€™s making me quite nervous that my long-awaited MnM will suffer a similar ailmentā€¦

can you link? are they having to return them to sweden? :frowning:

Yeah. Looks like theyā€™re being sent to Sweden for CPU repair. Good luck. I hope it gets sorted out (and proves a rare occurrence)

Hey, I ordered a MM from ProAudio star back in early March (the 11th, I think.) Iā€™ve called them a few times, beginning with a May arrival as an answer in March to no idea when it comes now. I believe they must have like around 100 Elektron boxes on backorder.

Have to say that hearing people ordering for the final round a few weeks ago and already having their orders is kind of frustrating to hear. Any idea on when Elektron will clean up back orders?!

Iā€™ve been watching this thread since Mayā€¦ Here we come August.

Itā€™s on its way back to Sweden as we speak, itā€™s in Germany right now on a UPS truck :slight_smile:

registered the sn and created a ticket w/elektron. hoping for a quick turnaround. getting low battery warning on every boot and seems to restore to factory defaults every time :frowning:

I ordered MM from Guitar center in February and finally got it few days ago. Iā€™d call ProAudio and ask if they are getting a shipment soon.