AR mk2 Syn Trig bug?

Ran across what I think is a bug tonight.

Track 4 - on Trig page I shut off the synthesis trig (leaving only sample on) but the Syn trig continues to play. No plocks on the trigs. In fact even plocking Syn Trig off doesn’t work.

However if I turn off Syn Trig on track 3 then track 4 Syn turns off (!). Also if I solo track 4 in mute mode (via rtrg&pad) Syn shuts off.

Is this a known issue? Tested same behavior on tracks 7&8 and those work correctly.

Ok even weirder: if I plock Syn off on Track 3 track 4 Syn turns off wtf. But if I plock it on on the same trig step track 4’s Syn trigs!

Please share your OS version - this needs to move to an existing thread

There are aspects of the relationship between voice Track pairs that i find odd

I’ll compare with the latest beta if you provide the bare minimum steps (fewest trigs) to replicate from an empty pattern and clear kit - also advise which machines you have loaded

OS is 1.45b. I’m headed to work so it will be awhile before I can test again. But I was also experiencing incorrect muting behavior on tracks 11&12 (to do with the overdrive maybe). I’ll have more info later. Thanks.

Ok track 3 is Rimshot Hard and track 4 is Snare FM. Changed 3 to RS Classic. Still happening. Changed track 4 to a couple of different machines still happening.

So started a new pattern (same kit) and it’s not happening. So what setting s could have been on my original pattern to have caused this?

That’s what i was wondering - I suspect trigless locks (any locks) are a part of this

trigless locks under certain circumstances wrt the shared ‘lesser’ track get the shared ‘greater’ track to sound when you might not have expected it - i recall reporting as such years ago - i’m not recalling 100% the circumstances here without access, but examine the suspect tracks for locks

i’d generally be live programming and tweaking so it generates a lot of trigless locks, when these locks appear on say T4 and a trig was on T3 i think that may be a scenario to promote T4 voice to a trig - this may not relate, but as i said i believe there are at times counterintuitive outcomes depending on the exact entries on the pair of track seqs

Yes, track 3 here was definitely a live programmed tracked w/o fixed velocity. I definitely could shut off the greater track syn but plocking the lesser track’s syn off so I think you’re onto something. Thanks for the feedback!