Blah

you gotta pay to play

1 Like

no clue mate

yea ive seen the same MD screen I got direct from an electronics website for €30 for sale by a seller on ebay for €250.
crazy money.

those do actually require modification to work. however i agree that the price isnt super friendly, however, you are using gear made for rich kids. at least thats what i always considered elektron before i could afford it. my MNM is beautiful and soon my octatrack will be too.

u mad bro? do what you like and be sure to tell us how it goes! and dont forget im not affiliated with the guy so spew your vitriol in his general direction kthxbye

Make Elektron Great Again

Here in the UK it’s currently half term.

That could possibly be an explanation as to why you’re being a bit child like.

The Elektron boxes are instruments. The suggestion that they are toys for rich kids is actually pretty insulting to those that are serious musicians/producers etc.

You do, in my very humble opinion, come across as a bit of an advert for the seller in your posts, and a comment like that doesn’t really make that seem like it’s not the case.

The kthnxbye business is silly and childish, and 99% of posts around here avoid this type of interaction. Disagreement is fine and should be welcomed, and it’s not a personal attack. It’s a personal opinion.

Just relax a little. Life’s far too short to be getting all defensive about a forum post.

1 Like

Nice!

1 Like

What a delightful member you are.

This thread has exceeded its daily limit of not-so-permissible jibes now (not to mention the unacceptable stuff)

Probably best closed, there’s another similar thread (and others) in any case.

We’re not blind to the bad form just because it gets worded ambiguously btw … So as far as harmony goes, it ain’t any better than saying it straight out … in each case it’s clearly reminder time … keep it civil and flag when there’s a disagreeable post :thup:

1 Like