Ar mk1 lfo depth

Hello
I noticed that my AR in the lfo section at the lfo depth needs more moves to change the values…does anybody knows something about it?it doesn’t seem to be a hardware issue as the H encoder works perfectly in all the other pages.
It is an mk1 updated to 1.46 beta…

sounds very normal for high resolution parameters - look at a different synth page where he parameter is not so fine

or start up in the test mode to see if there’s a separate issue with that encoder

all encoders offer a running light test so you can see how they all compare as they scan through the trig leds (as an indication of their functionality)

just be careful in the startup menu to select the test mode and nothing else

Thanks
.How can i get into the start-up menu?i haven’t done it before

Hold down Function whilst powering on the machine - but (as it’s in the searchable manual) you will still need to read the manual to get up to speed on what is available in that menu and how to navigate etc - you could wipe the machine if you were careless, but test mode is easy to access and explore

In any case why not just load up a vanilla bass drum synth voice on one of the appropriate tracks and explore how the Level encoder-H feels there - that’s only a ‘normal’ 7bit range, whereas the LFO depth is much higher (i.e. finer control = slower adjustments)

1 Like

I did the test and no errors were reported.The sense which lfo depth is leaving might be due to the range which it has ,as you said . thanks

1 Like