AR for glitch and experimental?

Can’t. Stop. Watching. Aaron. Funk. That. Box!

Thanks @artistcalled6

1 Like

You can get some glitchy sounds by using only internal synth engines. Retrig function can also be useful. Here’s my attempt to create some IDM-ish sounds on Rytm without using any samples https://www.elektronauts.com/t/some-idm-on-elektron-analog-rytm-analog-four/28487

2 Likes

well, thats a real surprise! thank you for that input. Now I’m even more convinced!

another question: what about »happy accidents«, did you get good results you never thought of before?

Considering the number of synth engines with all the parameters, a multimode filter + envelope + LFO on every channel there are plenty of happy accidents to happen :wink: Add a performance mode here, where you can change multiple parameters with just pushing one pad (12 of them in total). And don’t forget there’s a separate track for FX, where you can P-Lock any effect parameter (even compressor!) and a dedicated LFO. You can get pretty far from getting just only drum and percussion sounds.

Can you set the dedicated LFO to modulate the selections in the sound pool (global random soundlocks)? Now that would be GLITCHTASTIC

1 Like

You can do it per track with samples, not sure about synth engine patches though.

1 Like

I don’t think you can LFO a Sound lock. A sample, yes, but not actually a Sound.

1 Like

Hey buddy! It’s me, formerly know as SammyJams : )

Hey, nice to see you here ^^
Glad you choose this awesome machine, can’t wait to listen to your beats, pal !

1 Like