AR and Cubase no recording pad 9 to 12?

I use my AR with a cubase 5.
I installed the overbridge, it’s great, I can record what I did on the AR, at first I was just mixing Out on a stereo track that was enough, but here I would like to work a little more A piece with cubase, so I record track by track, I configured my input buses ds cubase, which easily recognizes any fat overbridge. Everything works fine except for the input buses 7 and 8 which correspond to the 9/10 and 11/12 voices of the AR where it is the great silence in cubase, nothing is recorded! WHY ??

I know the overbridge to its limits in terms of voice, I’m in 16 bit, but even if I activate over the control panel of over that voices 9/10 and 11/12, I still have nothing.

My buses inputs in cubase are nevertheless well activated and recognized, bus7 and bus8 I have 9CH / 10OH then 11CY / 12CB and on my tracks cubase planned for, I am well on these inputs there. On the same cubase track, for example, if I switch on the input bus 1 corresponding to the 1BD voice and activate it in the control panel, I have my DB registered, but as soon as I try again To record CH / OH CY / CB y’a nothing!

I do not understand, can you help me? My tracks are not mutated in the AR of course …