AR Analog Rytm mk2 & E-RM Multiclock sync

Hello
What is the best midi config for sync my out multiclock with Analog Rytm mk2 please.
I have test many solutions…
for now juste receive signal by pass signal:
E-RM >> Monologue >> analog rytm (on juste one out of the multiclock)

What are you trying to sync to? A daw? Other boxes? Or are you just looking to use the erm as master clock?

I’d probably use a separate din out for the monologue and Rytm rather than says chaining them, but tbf I don’t think it would make much difference.

I use my multiclock to sync my hardware setup to the daw to help combat midi jitter when multi tracking, rather than as a master clock.

Id use a separate out for the rytm. I put my drum machines on dedicated outs from the erm and then use a midi thru box connected to the other outs for the synths.

I always prioritize timing sensitive instruments like drum machines.

Hi thank you
I use Ableton with the e-rm but I don’t have midi signal out of the clock in my rytm2 and nothing also with my tr8 … but with my monologue the signal sync is ok, and chaining is ok for all
{e-rm > monologue > rytm2 > tr8}. signal sync is good (I use the plugin in midi > audio in for the e-rm
If use a separate channel out Multiclock I don’t have signal receive ont the rytm et tr8.
I have test connect usb but nothing on the pref midi in ableton (on my MacBook and the pc)
I have test this parameter also … (What is your studio workflow? ER-M Multiclock Rocks - YouTube)