Anyone Tried the Brennan B2?

that sounds like a handful, does the slim server have line outs on it and other ports/usb/c that you could just swap at any time…
I’m looking at the brennan for the purpose of being an convenient sample library nested between several hardware samplers?

No - the slim server is just software running on anything you like. I’ve run it on embedded linux, pcs, raspberry pis, etc.
The raspberry pi hardware has line outs and usb ports that can easily be swapped… so I guess the answer to your question is “yes” and costs about £50-£60….

1 Like

ah I see, ok will check into this as well , thanks for the tip

1 Like

I don’t know if you can stream audio from an external drive. It’s used for adding and backing up. I personally would not need to use it in that manner.

You can also use the Brennan as a Bluetooth receiver from a phone or computer if that helps.

If you are patient, Brennan will sometimes sell B stock or refurbs at a bit of a discount. It is a minuscule operation so I doubt they are ever able to slash prices.

1 Like

Kicking Bishop Brennan Up the Arse.

‘HE DID KICK ME UP THE ARSE!’

Sorry, I had to say it. I’ve never heard of this thing but it looks cool. That is all.