Anyone tried modelling their stompboxes into AH?

Hiya,
Got the Heat this week, I have quite a few guitar stompboxes that I hope this will replace.
The OB functionality is what did it for me. Means I don’t have to repatch my external signal chain everytime.
(I do this because old dist pedals normally have funky noise, I know, patchbays)
I have in my collection:
Boss DS1
Proco Rat (v1)
EHX Big Muff (original 70s Black Box)
Moog MF Drive
Ibanez LF7 LoFi

And have owned many of the major ones through my teens playing guitar in bands.

I’ve been A/Bing the same sounds through the pedals and Heat to try to capture them the best and apply the right filter so the frequency response is similar.
Anyone done similar and want to share their patches?
I know we can’t fully share patches, but even if we got some together and made a community pack?
This is very pie in the sky, as might not be able to do it until later OB releases.
but I was perosnally a bit let down at the amount of presets other than the starting points.
I know it’s a very tweakable device so not very hard to get the sound you want but STILL

Just a thought, could do about 64 presets of famous distortion devices and have them as the starting points when starting sound design, as personally I always think about what type of stompbox/rack unit the distortion sound I am hearing in my head relates to. for instance, always wanted a Sansamp