Anyone seen things like this on their screen?

P4120005
Took me a while to notice,cause it changed slowly to this…
My Md is alive…having a life on its own…
:wink:

Will the pixels fall faster when you orient the machine vertical or shake it a little bit?

Joking aside: seems like the display starts failing. I haven’t seen this on Elektron machines, but on various other devices.

1 Like

Is it affecting multiple menus ? Or most notably there?

Though, I’d unplug it at night. You may find it standing over you with ill intent.

1 Like

I didnt test further…made quick foto and turned off…
Didnt happen since…
Weird though…
Maybe the bent speak and math sound had an impact…
:stuck_out_tongue:

hunt is on for glitchy elvis

5 Likes

Whahahaha!
I laughed loud waiting at a cassa to pay for my stuff…
All looked…

To tell you guys the truth noticed first now…
Maybe happening since forever…
:smile:
Should lay off those drugs…

Did you take the blue or red pill?

1 Like

Today,same scenario…same(-different…not sure)glitch appeared…
Escaping mute window everything worked…no other menu created glitches nowhere(as far as i tested)cgetting back to mute menu also seems ok…
Its just when i was on Mnm or Ot and Md is left alone She produces this “things”
But when i get back to it it all seems ok…
Haha…weird…
My Md is jellous!
Ha

1 Like

Maybe not even relevant…

I have had a emu xl1 and yamaha tx81z wig out display values randomly like this. It was the cmos battery starting to fail. I did a back up and replaced it for $2.00 and random screen values disapeared. Reinstalled from the back up and eveything was fine.

But knowing NOTHING about these units or if they even have a cmos battery this could be a totally useless statement…:rofl:

Either way BACK UP your unit asap…

2 Likes

A while back my MD mk1 would freeze on startup with a glitched display (much worse than what you showed). Power PCB was defunct and had to be replaced.

1 Like

Relevant or not…changing batteries wont hurt…good idea…will look up what type She needs and give it a try monday.
Cheers!

Guess She wont get hurt by new power PCB either…but for this She has to wait 2 weeks …for next month,cause im broke.
Also thinking to buy a 2nd Md…just for backup if Anything happens,and for my girlfriend to use in the meantime.its suppersexy to see Her play with it.
Felt really alone when had to turn it off…dont want this feeling to happen Ever agan.

I recently got an mk2 and put the mk1 in storage as backup. Maybe if i ever have kids i ll let m play with it :smiley: ( when they re old enough to not take ‘drum machine’ literally and smack it)

1 Like