Anyone in Portland, OR area interested in playing with MDUW+ user?

I am making techno and hip hop beats (both loosely by definition), experimental weirdness.

Also most interested in making EBM/ early stripped down techno, almost anything late 80’s early 90’s-ish but love most types of music…

I’m using only the Machinedrum these days, oh sometimes a Yamaha E piano too…

Haven’t recorded anything really but I have had mostly positive feed back, capable but easily lost…

I have access to space but it is outside of Portland a bit.

Using two large/ mid size PA speakers…

If anyone in the Portland, OR area is interested let me know.

1 Like

I’m 4-5 hours north in WA and use rytm + OT + video game consoles in my setup! Also would love to meet more elektron users, I just know chiptune hardware guys…

SoundCloud.com/glooms

Right on, love the idea of using video game consoles. Listening to your latest on Soundcloud, sounds goooood, really liking it.

If you’re ever down this way let me know!

I’m in Portland…
I play drumset, and have DT , DN and a Tr8-s.
My practice space has a great sound system, mixer etc… 24 hour access. I also have not been playing enough music lately. DM me if you would like.

1 Like

Also, I would embed a link to some stuff I have on SoundCloud but I’m kind of a dummy about the mechanics of how to do that… HMU though, always good to meet new people and make weird music with them.

1 Like

Just type your soundcloud URL out should work , mine turned into a link even with a Capitol S lol !