Anyone got Minilogue + AK?

What a fantastically direct and informative–as much as possible–message. There was also talk of them doing a monosynth for around $500 down the line; I assume they are up to armpits with Parva, but I’d be curious about that as well.

Update: Minilogue is up on Reverb. :neutral_face:

I asked them about Multi mode and voice allocation. Here is the reply.

Parva has 128 multi slots (in addition to the 384 normal patch slots). Voices are statically allocated - for example, if you allocate 4 voices for multi slot 1, it will use voices 1, 2, 3, and 4. The remaining voices can be assigned to the next slot(s).

1 Like

Separate from the $499 Mono Parva option that was in the kickstarter?

Separate from the $499 Mono Parva option that was in the kickstarter?[/quote]
Ah, I didn’t know it was part of the Kickstarter.

Still an option on pre-orders as well. There’s a drop down menu to choose voice count.
https://store.futureson.us/preorder

1 Like

:+1: Wow, those voice options are great. Do you know if more than one unit can be chained? I could see myself getting the duophonic to start and then wanting to expand to a 10-voice, if that were an option (a la DSI).

Poly-chaining is planned in a firmware update, says Brad.

1 Like

Had a Minilogue for less than a year. I was enjoying it until the program change encoder failed, an LED burnt out, and the pitch slider became loose, causing the synth to be out of tune. Unfortunately I had to return it until Korg can make a better product.