Anybody control a squarp pyramid with their Dt?

I want to trigger a sequence on the pyramid when i change patterns on the DT, anyone doing this that can help me set it up?

i don’t but enabling PyraMIDI on the Pyramid’s MIDI In settings should be the first step

1 Like

I got that part, im mostly having issues figuring out how to send the midi cc message, after i select the pattern in the DT does it send the message right away or do i need to press the trigger? I tried sending a message to mute/ unmute tracks on the pyramid but it seemed very inconsistent, sometimes it worked but other times it didn’t. Not sure how to set it up properly, i figure that if i can send a message to trigger/ change sequences it would be better than doing it track by track

no experience on my end but there’s an active PyraMIDI thread on the Squarp forums at the moment that might have some insight

1 Like

Just posted a bit ago on that forum, hopefully someone helps soon. Between life and work stuff i dont have much time to be figuring these things out by myself, id rather make some music than spend half a day tweaking midi settings lol

So i tried using the DT as slave, wtf did they make it so pg msgs go at the end of the pattern, kinda fucks up my jam

yes, it’s a known and identified issue by other Pyramid-DigiX users. i don’t recall anyone coming up with a good fix to it (yet)