Any Analog Four MKII video tutorials?

I love reading manuals, but a video tutorial to go along with, would be nice. I‘ve aearched youtube and saw some nice stuff from BoBeats and Cuckoo, but i‘m looking for a long and detailed video tutorial.
Did you guys see something good around ? Thx

@loopop
Have some nice A4MK2 videos

2 Likes

Thanks, mate. already seen this one. but it‘s exactly the kind of tutolrials i am looking for - great video!
I DO basically understand how the machine works thanks to practice and the manual. A video with a big overview would be great , and then with some detais (even if its not free!)
And/(ore even more) a video which shows techniques/workflows used by artists…
I‘m asking a lot, i know :wink:

I don’t do long. Rather short, focused and narrative… If that’s your cup-a-tea…

7 Likes

thnx, i know’em inside out already. :heart:

Btw, I’m Alan, i wrote you yesterday from Vienna. You’re everywhere :slight_smile: !

1 Like

Ha! :smiley:

Sounds like you don’t need help navigating Youtube and have found the videos that most people are going to suggest since there’s not many variations of the search term “Analog 4 mk2 tutorial” :wink:

Absolutely… i‘m the last person on earth who is asking questions on a forum, without prior research . I was just hoping to find some tutorials on some guy‘s website or even a good online video series to buy.

And then the always present dilemma of the search terms:
A4
A four
Analog 4
Analog four
Mk2
Mk 2
MKII
:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Carl-Mikael’s video on using fx pedals with the synth had me buying another A4mkii TWO WEEKS after I sold it!
Highly inspiring!

2 Likes

Sorry. :wink:

2 Likes

These are pretty new, and very nicely done… here is the first: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tX5gf9AJqS0

(not me, just someone I discovered on youtube… he really has some great-sounding jams!)

4 Likes

Hello just got an Analog fourMKII and I am trying to get my head around it, digin on tenet got here, is there any professional tutorials where to go, macprovideo got them but for the MKI, I can not deal with the cuckoo videos takes forever I can’t deal with it and is not what I am really looking for.
Any sugestions?

3 Likes
1 Like

Сan’t change bpm. What can be wrong? Press Tap Tempo button and use encoder or arrow buttons but bmp dont changed

Are you connected to a daw via overbridge? any external devices sending clock to it on accident via USB or DIN midi? that’s the only thing that would do that I can think of.

2 Likes

What does this have to do with MK2 video tutorials?

Search the forum for your answer or start a new thread if you can’t find it, please. :thup:

Keep threads on topic.

1 Like

Sorry

gary p hayes helped me out a lot, but you cant take your eyes off. he barely talks, if at all

1 Like

Im a visual learner and will sit down for a few hours and learn complex gear like the OT every day until I get where I want to be. And then i watch more vids when i can to get more ideas (EZBot, great example)

Who are the best content creators for really learning the A4? The only guy I cant really follow is Cuckoo. I try but his vids don’t always work for me. Can’t explain it, he makes great content, but when I’m digging in and learning gear, I can’t follow him that well.