Another 3D-Printed DT/DN/ST/AH Stand for Download

Hi, I´m a rather new member and quite a frequent reader on Elektronauts. Sorry for another Stand-Thread, but lately I 3D-printed one for my Digitakt, and I thought, I could share it with you guys. The stand is meant to be screwed on the Vesa-Mount from Digitakt / Digitone / Syntakt / Analog Heat, or you just put wooden sticks with a diameter of 1cm through the holes, as for a “standalone-stand” (WTF)-Possibility, so it fits other gear too (OT for example). The stand is REALLY heavy-duty, but not cumbersome, so you can take it as is, and bring it to a jam. Also the official Decksaver still fits, with the stands screwed onto it.

The print is very cheap to do, and takes about 4h30m (depends on print quality and amount of infill).

I can not upload the file and picture, because I’m “a new member”, so I try adding a download-link.

Maybe you can report me your experiences with the design, so that I can further improve it.

Have fun!

PS: If somebody is in need for a customisable 2-4 tier-stand (vertical or horizontal), PM me, I have plans for doing that, if somebody needs it.

The link will be available in 24 hours on Thingiverse (I’m also new there, so I have to wait…) Sorry for delay!

1 Like

Hi great is possible to upload a pic of the stand so we can see what’s going to the printer

thanks!!!

Hi @elektrobot7!
Sorry for this mess: I made a new account on both platforms so I had to wait for 24 h to publish on Thingiverse aaaand was not able to send pictures. But now it’s online. Hope you like it!

As a sidenote: The stands upper platform ist longer than the DT, so there is a gap. It was made on purpose, so that so can install a rubbery-foam on the “hooks” which prevent getting in touch with the gear sitting on it, if you want to keep delicate finishes shiny. In case you use the vesamount, it will not touch these “hooks” anyways.

1 Like