Analog Rytm Video Thread

@GuyR Cool song. The MS20 sounds good with the RYTM.

Thanks guys, I appreciate the feedback.

ā€œTablaā€ sounds :slight_smile:

@zonta Really enjoyed those tabla tunes :slight_smile: Reminds me, I need to play with those sounds more!

were those from the tabla sound pack? that was nice

using the Rytm to drive side-chain on a compressor and filter CV

A live session using External MIDI controller, Analog Rytm and a Modular eurorack.

https://vimeo.com/124876303

AR, Blofeld, OT, gutar, bass guitar, some microkorg,
and a little bit of kaossilator with cheap batteries that died in the clip.
One rehearsal and off to party :slight_smile:
Was really nice, an allnigter set in the said configuration, lotsa fun.

@subq - cool sounds. Modular looks hardā€¦it probably takes a lot of skill to use with other equipment and sound goodā€¦you have talent. And yes, those were 100% tabla beats. The tabla pack is excellent. Iā€™m finding a lot of creative fun.

@mkdsl - lazers! but where is the haze? Good music bro, itā€™s nice to see a band playing along with the rytm.

digging this!

shoot the fucking guitarist

Lol.

I canā€™t commentā€¦

But I donā€™t wannaā€¦
@muddler thanks!
@zonta well youā€™ll be in for a treat then in a month or so :slight_smile:

Here is my latest track.
Made with elektron analog black trinity AR, AK, A4.
i made a Picture in picture video to see what i do on the mixer.
Enjoy

^^^ Canā€™t wait to blast this properly at home, from one of my favorite Elektron producers!

Yup! very nice dub techno Emtex.

Hey guys , one minute live recording on AR & AF , one pattern per machine and letā€™s go with Scene mode ā€¦
Enjoy
Peace

excellent stuff!!!

though technically that would be a dark duo wouldnā€™t it? AR and A4/AK :slight_smile:

Hereā€™s my first jam that I recorded and uploaded, I still have a way to go but atlas I have all my gear talking to each other and working smoothly! BTW - Iā€™m 12 years old. In this video I used:
Drums: TR-909
Acid Line: Electron Analog Four
Noises: Elektron Analog Rhythm
Sampled Voice: MPC 4000 (also my master clock)

1 Like

@FollowAlice

Great beginnings kid. Impressive that you know so much for your age. Hope to hear more from in the future. Much luck to you.