Analog Rytm Video Thread

Emtex, great stuff. Next to the music, I’m most impressed that you did everything with one hand!

100% RYTM :slight_smile:

I like seeing other peoples setups and how they handle their machines. How they combine the rytm in their setup can be inspiring as well. Way more fun to watch than a soundcloud waveform imho.

Nice

Wacom is trying to get your attention. There is a RYTM (not) hiding in this Wacom commercial… :wink:

Sick
Wicked
Nice vid :slight_smile:

Have you seen the output meters on the LS9-16? Hammered lol

LOL Nope… I guess I was too focused on the RYTM + Wacom Cintiq combo.

Using a Cintiq (or similar like a Surface) for DAW etc. was something I was thinking of, but never crossed an example of actual use. Funny thing is I would’ve never guess Wacom would promote this utilisation. More from the music community… ^^

Cheers!

EDIT - Don’t want to quote anyone in particular or derail too much but…

point is people are using the thread as a platform for showing creativity or sounds or ideas or whatever they feel incorporating there RYTM in some way. It’s totally positive on all levels and costs nothing to have a little look what folkez are on with even if you can’t see the screen… Who cares if it’s not 100% RYTM either… It’s all about how you use it surely.

Carry on peeps as it’s a solid thread and even if it’s not inline with what was initially intended it has turned into a monster :slight_smile:

Sorry it’s not just an AR vid again, but I just love this thread and cant help myself. Besides, dat AR Kick!

Juan - just wanted to let you know your music kicks ass and your “2nd pattern on the AR” video was a large factor in getting a Rytm myself.

Thanks!
For me it was the Sonic State Cenk demo.
I ended up liking the AR so much I added an A4.
Still getting used to all 3 at once.

Playing around preparing my entry for the Elektron Science Lab Challenge, February 2015 was so much fun.

All sounds come out of the Analog Rytm taken out of a single voice loop.

Nord Lead has local mode deactivated and is only functioning as a MIDI controller.

Just got my AR yesterday and boy am I already in love with this beauty, so here is my first jam, AR + TR-8.

Cheers

My firs something with the RYTM. I really try hard to go minimal, but after some time jamming there is always some kind of melody sneaking in :).

ATM the micro brute is used for the bass stabs, but as an experiment i will try to use one voice from the AR for that instead.

Cheers

Thanks!
For me it was the Sonic State Cenk demo.
I ended up liking the AR so much I added an A4.
Still getting used to all 3 at once.
[/quote]

Yeah its very cool man.

my contribution of a video bringing absolutely nothing to the table :slight_smile:

but the AR is cutting through a MOOG bass mix like butter !!!

You contributed to someone liking it. Great sounds. How do you like el capistan with the AR?

I actually haven’t run the AR through the El Cap. yet.

However, I do run it through the Strymon Deco all the time, I really like that pedal. That’s not to say I don’t like the El Cap, I think it’s one of the best tape emulation pedals around.

I run everything into a patch bay so I can patch whatever into whatever quickly.

I generally have the Minitaur patched into the El Cap because it doesn’t have any effects otherwise.

I have an analog 104m super delay but I usually have the Sub37 patched into that. :slight_smile:

I actually haven’t run the AR through the El Cap. yet.

However, I do run it through the Strymon Deco all the time, I really like that pedal. That’s not to say I don’t like the El Cap, I think it’s one of the best tape emulation pedals around.

I run everything into a patch bay so I can patch whatever into whatever quickly.

I generally have the Minitaur patched into the El Cap because it doesn’t have any effects otherwise.

I have an analog 104m super delay but I usually have the Sub37 patched into that. :)[/quote]
Nice! I was actually thinking of buying the deco for the RYTM. Does it fatten the sounds? I’m guessing it goes well with it? Thanks.