Analog Rytm Video Thread

Thanks man :slight_smile:
some more ot ar blo love:

one pattern jam…
output straight to recorder, all monitoring was done on the samsung speaker in the lower right corner :slight_smile:

Thanks man :slight_smile:
some more ot ar blo love:

one pattern jam…
output straight to recorder, all monitoring was done on the samsung speaker in the lower right corner :slight_smile:
[/quote]
Loved your first one, does this one have another nose cross fade?

haha, no, that’s for when i run out of hands :slight_smile:
thanks!

Thank you Cuckoo!

Something I slapped together to try out my new bits of gear- AR and Volca Keys.

By the way, how are people recording their videos for here? I have an iPhone, an iPad and a Macbook Pro and I’d like to eventually record something from my Rytm. So what do you reckon? Record the video on iPhone, record the sound from the Rytm on my Macbook Pro and then export the iPhone video and match the audio/video up in iMovie or something?

What are you guys doing?

That’s pretty much what I’m doing. I record with my phone (and camera if I want a second angle) and record the audio into my DAW on the computer. Then sync them up in Final Cut. It’s pretty easy cause you can lower the volume on the DI recording to hear the audio on the video footage, then mute the video audio when they’re synced up.

^ don’t plan on really good sync with the latest iMovie…I tried to just throw some together in iMovie without going into FCP but had to eventually do them in FCP because the latest iMovie doesn’t allow fine/detail control when shifting the tracks

100% RYTM (Live Mix).

zonta is still kicking everyones ass here with his AR videos, ace stuff, drex worm hole!!
do a sound pack for elektron zonta - into the lair or something

Some polyrhythmic Christmas AR 5 over 4 steez.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQw6T0YPYKA&feature=youtu.be

Awesome, and I didn’t know about the chain+mute trick, very nice!

The Octatrack is doing a lot, but so is the RYTM, figured it’d be safe to throw it up here.

nice snd style jam kotare

is that the pilbra region in the background, ha

dig it!!

Thanks buddy.

I’ve really wanted to go there - got out of Perth for the first time yesterday swimming with the Great Whites in Yallingup. :slight_smile:

Here are a couple new videos with samples preloaded, and assigned using the Strom application.

Enjoy

KD

I enjoyed the first one. Both the samples and the analog voices seemed to mesh well.
ps how do you make that fisheye lens with such good audio?

Honestly, I really enjoy this butn you never give a release. I want to feel good too, not just ghetto stress.

@juan solo, that sounded asshattish. I do like your music/remixes a lot. I just wanted a “ending”

If you can follow me, sorry for being weird.