Haha :smiley: .

Unfortunately not, but there will be more videos soon =)[/quote]
Great! :slight_smile:

This snip rolled in loop mode hereā€¦ Oh wellā€¦

@Cuckoo : Cuckoo strikes back! :+1:
Where is master Yoda? Did he finish his sonicstate perf? :stuck_out_tongue:

Andā€¦ The Return of the Cuckoo :stuck_out_tongue:

You made 2 vidz while SOnicstate is still editing oneā€¦ :+1:

Goddamnit youā€™re faster than me in posting my own videos! I like it, he he.
Yeah, well Nick and the team is probably making it really professional, while Iā€™m just a dude in a cramped room doing one-takes.

This is really great stuff. Sounds to me like we have an analog MD with the AR. Such a rich sonic palette with just one sample, wow! :slight_smile:

This is really great stuff. Sounds to me like we have an analog MD with the AR. Such a rich sonic palette with just one sample, wow! :slight_smile: [/quote]
Yeah thanks. Itā€™s the carefully designed palette of on board tools thatā€™s making it possible. <3 And I forgot to mention that this is without any synthesis involved. Perhaps I should have been clearer with that.

Goddamnit youā€™re faster than me in posting my own videos! I like it, he he.
Yeah, well Nick and the team is probably making it really professional, while Iā€™m just a dude in a cramped room doing one-takes.[/quote]
Iā€™m monitoring the WEBā€¦ :alien:
/Invaders background music

Thanx ā€œjust a dudeā€ for sharing your ā€œone takeā€ he he
They must be polishing their vid real good, ā€œwest coast BLING BLINGā€ style! Or the RYTM is so good they just wonā€™t let it go with Cenkā€¦ CALL 911 there is an hostage situation at Sonicstate!

That RYTM is annoyingly attractiveā€¦ me likey <3

So we saw Chromaticsā€¦ Sample manipulationā€¦ Whatā€™s next? :slight_smile:

The RYTM is looking more and more like the ultimate groovebox, standalone intrument - way more than just a drum machine IMO. Love all the videos so far! Keep 'em coming!

Good question. A proper tutorial? Sharing some drum kits? I should probably take all the time that I have to nail that live set Iā€™ve been talking about for likeā€¦ forever and come to all your livingrooms and play little home gigs :wink:

Thatā€™s just awesome Cuckoo!

Got a spare room all set up for you!
Really, these videos are feeding GAS big time. Iā€™m hoping theyā€™ve got one at Sweetwaterā€™s Gear Fest to play with. Last year there wasnā€™t a proper Elektron rep at the show. I hope there is this year!

Updatingā€¦

freqknob

danlukas

:+1: Thanx guys!

Thanks to everyone for videos!

Would love to see (or hear) tweaking of one track/sound at the time only. How much is possible with each analog drum. (No sequencing, just: this is how far it is possible to take the tom. This what is possible with this hat, this snareā€¦)

Pretty amazing stuff. Iā€™ve been trolling youtube for new vids of it and this is wayyyy easier haha.
Man itā€™s a tough decision. Iā€™m really excited about this, donā€™t own any pieces of Elektron gear yet and Iā€™m thinking either the RYTM if I can get my hands on it soonish, or going for the Analog Four. All these vids arenā€™t making the decision any easier. :wink:

can someone make something like this? dying to hear some more traditional drum pad playing, as cool as the videos have been I wonder when someone is going to really let those pads rip

@cuckoo or anybody who got their head around performance mode:

If Iā€™m not completely wrong, I noticed in the video you somehow ā€œlockedā€ the pressure on one the performance pad? How can this be done, by switching modes?

I think itā€™s because no one in North America has gotten theirs yet.

:wink: Totally kidding.

this is true, where are all the european hip hop/ boom bap heads at? Too busy smoking blunts and smashing cunts to post videos here I suppose :imp:

haha i DO really hope that the RYTM will allow for some more sonic diversity here though :wink:

Im a fingerdrummer and in this video heā€™s ā€œcheatingā€ slightly by having the closed hat layered with the kick and snare on the bottom 3 pads. so heā€™s not playing the closed hat separately so its easier. Still fun video though.

No reason something like this couldnā€™t be done with the AR at all really (apart from the pads being a little too small for my liking for fingerdrumming).

iā€™ll just have to wait for someone to do it, instead of write about technical details now :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

love everything about the AR, and the videos thus far have been very helpful but yea I think itā€™s just me knowing what I was missing with playing with samples/drums on the OT, coming close to buying an MPC on several occasions (glad i waited) and now with the AR on itā€™s way getting antsy to fill those gaps in my process