Analog Rytm Sysex Receive no sample slot data

Hi, I just realized all the projects I had backuped via sysex don’t keep the RAM sample slot data, they all have an empty RAM, and of course the patterns sound sample-less and I don’t remember which sample from the drive had to be in which slot. This is very frustrating cos hours of musical work have been lost. Is there any way to recover this information from within the sysex file I have kept?

1 Like

Sorry bro, but no, I don’t believe there is.
Not with just Sysex

1 Like

Ok thanks for the reply! Only way i found for the future is to take pictures of each page of the RAM on the screen and keep them for reference. At least wont happen to me again.

I’ve just discovered the same issue - seems crazy that the RAM sample slot data for isn’t saved in the sysex file. I know that we need to backup the actual samples seperately, but surely there is a way to backup the data so that they are recalled correctly …

Anybody have any suggestions ?

edit- (I’ve also just noticed that it seems to recall the sample slot data, if it is parameter locked… but not the default loaded sample)

It’s sad… thinking the data was safe in the sysex file, I have lost years of work on a live set that had an impossible to remember sample collection…