Analog Rytm Sound Pack - Dubstep Rytm!

Our new sound pack for the Analog Rytm is on available now!

Dubstepthe word conjures up images of wobbles, lazer bass and Skrillex; but it wasn’t always like that… During the early 2000’s there was a new underground sound coming from the UK. The sound was often minimal with nothing more than drums, bass and a few sound effects. It was a bit like half-time Drum and Bass, aka Half Step and often infused elements of Reggae and Dub with Garage and experimental synths and basslines. It was all about the groove of the drums, the deep sub bass and experimentation.

That was the sound of early Dubstep from artists like Skreem, Benga, Caspa, Rusko, Distance et al and labels like Tempa, Hyperdub and DMZ pushing the underground sound. It is that sound we have tried to capture in this Sound Pack for Elektron Analog Rytm. Although designed for Dubstep, this pack will be equally useful for a variety of genres including Drum & Bass, Breaks/Breakbeat, Future Garage and many other forms of Electronic music.

Dubstep Rytm features 64 samples spread over 16 Kits with 16 expertly programmed patterns in a range of Dubstep styles, from dirty sub rollers to melodic ambient and everything in between. This Sound Pack will turn your Elektron Analog Rytm into a full music machine!

Features
[ul]
[li]Sound Pack Size: 16.3 MB (Zipped)[/li]
[li]User Guide[/li]
[li]1 .SYX File[/li]
[li]64 Analogue Samples[/li]
[li]16 bit/48 kHz mono WAV samples[/li]
[li]1 Project[/li]
[li]16 Kits[/li]
[li]16 patterns[/li]
[li]Scene and performance macros for each kit[/li]
[li]Kits use a combination of samples and machine[/li]
[/ul]

More details from www.BiomeDigital.com

1 Like

Sounds good. But who makes dubstep with hardware? Maybe a raw/analogue/industrial techno kit next time?

1 Like

Yes yes a techno kit please.

Hi guys, Thanks for the comments! Much appreciate the feedback.

This release is to try and offer something different to people but I appreciate it is a small niche. You can use these sounds in other genres of course.

Will have to look at a Techno pack but I think there is a lot of Techno stuff already no?

Yes, there’s techno and house packs already… A Drum n Bass pack would be cool…A classic rock (alternative style) pack, 80’s pack, or hip-hop pack would be new too.

Drum n Bass- and Industrial-Soundpacks for the Rytm would be much appreciated, there aren’t any out there!

Drum and Bass is easy for me. Rock would be difficult! :slight_smile:
Good suggestions though!

How do you feel about a dub techno pack or vocal minimal house pack?

I think Sample pack is not interesting. A totally Synth shaped pack should be nice. at least to me i don’t see the point in a machine like this to build a sample pack. All sample pack i buyed is only matrice fill with sample and poor effect applied + some FX. I think if people is not able to do the same they need to stick with a computer it’s less expansive.

Now i think Synth Pack is interesting i don’t see much of this except the AR 808 from Justin Valer… all the others was only sample pack

Sorry for how i wrote things i hope to not be disrespectful but i’m just tired of this :stuck_out_tongue: sorry

EDIT : at the minimum a Real engineering Drum Layering which use sample + synth should be nice

2 Likes

Drum and Bass is easy for me. Rock would be difficult! :slight_smile:
Good suggestions though![/quote]
Oh Yes
Minimal Techhouse would also be very nice :slight_smile:

I haven’t seen or heard any techno pack that was any good for the RYTM. Would like to see something that was more on the organic throbbing side of techno, instead of the top 10 beatport side.

Drum and bass would be kick ass. As would a glitch hop or chillwave pack.

techno and industrial pack would be nice

Some good suggestions coming in!

Thanks to everyone that has bought the pack so far, hope you get some good use out of it!

Meanwhile, a 5 star review was just posted with this comment:

Mar 6, 2016
by Chris on Dubstep Rytm - Elektron Analogue Rytm Sound Pack

Great pack. It sounds good and it is very versatile. I also use it for minimal and electro. Punchy drums sounds, great ambient, chords sounds and deep bass sounds.

Thanks Chris!

£10.98 for 16.3mb of sounds seems alot.
KB6 has 5.3Gb of samples of almost every drum machine that exists, for ten euros, or alot are free download anyway. http://samples.kb6.de/downloads.php

Yeah but if you’re just looking for a specific sound it’s a lot easier to get 64 of those sounds instead of wading through 5.3gb of samples to find the sounds you want. Plus this comes with patterns and kits with performance macros, which can be useful in terms of finding what works and what doesn’t when you’re trying to learn the AR.

Yeah but if you’re just looking for a specific sound it’s a lot easier to get 64 of those sounds instead of wading through 5.3gb of samples to find the sounds you want. Plus this comes with patterns and kits with performance macros, which can be useful in terms of finding what works and what doesn’t when you’re trying to learn the AR.

[/quote]
Thank you, that is the answer I would give. You are not paying for the samples, it’s the Kits and Patterns and Macros. They took hours and hours to make, over a week in fact. The samples are all recorded for this sound pack, are all from analogue devices and are processed for this pack.
Please have a listen to the audio demo, there are 16 “songs”, these are the songs you get with this pack (16 patterns). People just don’t realise the time (not to mention skill and cost) that goes into creating a product like this.
It’s the same with normal sample packs and synth preset packs too, I can spend a whole week on a set of 60 - 80 patches and then sell them for £10 or less with discount sales. Thats if the pirates don’t get them first! lol
Anyway, Please, listen to the demos, what you hear is what you get! :slight_smile:

Yes, some D’n’B would be great. Some pre-chopped amen breaks and shakers etc please!

Nice. I like that you focused on the early 2000 era of dubstep. Loads of good tunes from that time.

For sound packs, it’s nice that there are various flavors / options available. The cool thing about them is they allow a user to instantly flip the AR and experiment with a whole new set of ready-made sounds / kits / patterns / scenes just by loading a new project.

I agree: packs take a lot of time to produce: record, select, edit, process, make kits, patterns, etc. For the buyer, a pack can save loads of setup time so they can just focus on jamming on the machine. IMO, the value comes in not only getting some new samples but also in getting a “tool set” that can instantly turn the AR into a dubstep machine, an acid machine (cough), tabla instrument, etc.
Good luck with it!
:slight_smile:

Thank you. Good luck to you too!

Hi,

Philippe G rated Dubstep Rytm 5 stars! “It’s a very good analog rhythm sound pack, perfect sound” :grin:

From the makers of Future House & True Trance sound packs, Dubstep Rytm is currently 50% off!

1 Like