Analog Rytm - Overbridge Control Panel - Black Screen

Hi everybody,

First of all I love the AR and by now I used it without a computer and everything works fine.
Since I have startet to record with Cubase 9 AI, I wanted to use the individual outs, so I installed Overbridge.
In Cubase I can hear the AR, but only all 8 Tracks at once (on one Mono-Track)
When I want to use the Overbridge Control Panel to check the outputs it only shows a black screen.
I deinstalled Overbridge and installed it once again, without luck.

I use Windows 10, 64bit
Overbridge 1.51, 64bit Installation
AR 1.31F
USB - Overbridge Mode

I hope anyone can help me solving that problem!

Christian Ullrich

In Cubase the Plug-In shows up, but only with a black screen. Maybe this helps solving the problem.
I would be very pleased if anyone could help.

Thanks a lot

Unless someone has also seen this particular issue i’d just suggest contacting support.

A complete uninstall followed by a reinstall would be my step one

I would then forget the DAW and concentrate on getting the over bridge control panel to work, this has to work first … if it’s not loading properly then you need to get help cleansing your system

Thanks. I have already made a ticket.
I installed OB two times today… no results.

If anyone else knows a solution, I would be thanksfull.
In the meantime I will try more things.

Thanks

Hello,

I have the same problem. Freshly installed Windows 10 Pro 64bit. Everytime I run Overbridge Control Panel I see the black screen only - no matter if gear is connected or no. Overbridge version 1.15.0. I can add that on my other laptop, where I run the same system version I don’t have this issue. Any solution? Thanks in advance.

New Windows 10 install here, same issue, was there ever any progress on the issue?

Just in case anyone has this issue, I updated my video drivers, and now it works.

1 Like