Expired

i’ve loaded this rack and while playing a clip with midinotes the Ar plays samples at higher pitch and eventually the sound gets all glitched out. the max-part is disabled. i also get cpu spikes. system is mbp 2,6ghz i7, 16gb ram, sierra. any suggestions?

Anyone use this with a Push 2? I have the rack loaded and it works well, but I can’t get Push to see it as a drum rack. It treats it as a melodic instrument.

1. Can someone write a detailed video, screencast, how to use this drum rack?

2. Question about record in DAW, in my case Ableton - from Analog Rytm through Overbridge. What’s the point - I want every track (8 pieces) of the maximum possible in Overbridge, write separately, but! I can write down, but can I prescribe all the effects, compression, etc., which I violated in Analog Rytm? Do not want to lose the sound of the piece of iron and all the effects)) Maybe there is some trick? It is clear that logically, due to the restriction in 8 channels of Overbridge, this can not be done, but can there be an exit?

Hey! Thanks so much, your rack works amazingly well! Just a question…how does the DSP automation work? I’ve been automating from another track with the Rytm Vst + configure, but would be cool to have it all in the rack. Thanks in advance,

Mike Oz

Does anyone have an up to date version of this?
ie, a Drum Rack file for the Analog Rytm using Overbridge.
I would be incredibly obliged.

1 Like

bump :smiley: