Analog Rytm only Albums?

I’m definitely going to challenge myself to create tracks only using my Rytm as well as only the Digitone. Love both Elektrons they are fun and easy to cook up beats compared to the Octatrack and modular synths.

I do this all the time and it is so inspiring

I have ARmk2 and DN and use them individually or together

Next purchase is the A4 for me

1 Like

It’s only analog rytm on this track

8 Likes

Fresh Rytm only set! Had a lot of fun with this one.

9 Likes

Definitely possible if you use a few voices or tracks for chord stabs, bass and melody. I’m impressed at how much more than just a drum synth the Rytm can achieve. Once my Virus arrives, I’m planning to use the Rytm and OT with it for fun beat making.

Brilliant! for some reason it makes me imagine Japanese kaiju :thinking:

I would guess this would have been added in post/mixdown , or mastering

Just in time bro. I’m taking this as a personal xmass present.

1 Like

HIGH REVOLUTION - RIOW ARAI

This album was created using only Rytm’s internal synths and preset samples.

3 Likes

Nice job! Rytm is a real fun powerhouse of a synth. I’m looking forward to using it with the OT and Virus.

I gave this its own thread but for future reference:

This is made entirely on my AR, using mostly samples, but also the internal engines as sound sources. Everything is chopped, sequenced and mixed within the AR, using a tascam 4 track cassete recorder for some mastering.

8 Likes

hahaha hohoho, Merry Christmas!

My two cents:

5 Likes

not sure why it’s not posted here yet, but vol. 2 is soo good!

7 Likes

Thanks so much man! Glad you like it!

3 Likes

for real, in my eyes

2 Likes

Superb stuff as always

1 Like

Thanks guys… I really appreciate it!

This summer I plan on releasing a 3rd part of this series, the vibe will be a bit more sunny on that one.

1 Like

I’ve been watching your videos for long time Now and man the stuff you do in this Machine is amazing and especially this video is nuts. Do you have tips to make garage/2step swings like this or like tracks like this on the Rytm. İ would love to see a tutorial video from you🫂

1 Like

hey thanks! much appreciated. I wouldn’t say any tips specific to 2 step, aside from the style sorta lends itself to being a bit more frenetic in a live setting with mutes, fills, scenes, performance. No tutorials by I did create and make available a project file / sample pack / brief text earlier this year. cheers!

2 Likes