Analog Rytm mk2 and Analog Heat mk2 change program per kit

Hi guys, AI would like to know if anyone can help me to set program change on Rytm MK2 to Analog Heat MK2, I can make it work when I change patterns but I don’t want it by pattern, I want program change by kits, after 4 patterns I have a new kit and a new distortion.
Any of you can share your knowledge with me?
Thanks a lot

hi, unfortunately this is not possible with those 2 devices alone. the way you have it already is the only way… (per pattern change)

do you have other (elektron) devices? because, ot, dt and dn could send a program change via its midisequencer… or maybe ipad or computer?

rytm can only send midi notes with the sequencer

2 Likes

aaaaaa that sucks, but thanks for the hint anyway
Yes I have OT but I have 2 Analog Heat… one for RYTM and another for OT… yes I found out how to set it up with OT last night, I was really hoping I could set it per kits on RYTM, disappointing :-/
Thanks a lot

maybe you could send it via midi thru from the first ah to the second or something similar, if you use ot and ar together…

i think its a bit of an oversight from elektron, that you only have 1 project on the analog heat. with 128 projects it would match the other machines and you could simply load the right project for the heat… you could then use the same patch on memoryslots 1 to 4 on heat… the same on 5 to 8 and so on… with only one project, this is annoying (waste of space) of course…

1 Like

I see what you mean, too much unnecessary set up and it will confuse my flow even more… I hope they release an update for this coz this sucks :-/

I would not hold my breath for a midi sequencer update on ar nor a4…

1 Like