Analog Rytm MK2 1.60 Class Compliant USB IOS Apps

Now the Analog MK II machines have Class Compliant USB Audio what are your favorite IOS apps to pair the machines with? Any vids to show off your setups would be most welcome. Cheers.

3 Likes

nobody knows :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not sure what kind of apps your looking for but AUM is one of the better iOS investments I’ve made in a long time. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks i’ll check it out. Not looking for anything in particular, just curious which ios apps pair well with the analog machines. cheers!

The Collider app for iOS is the best app for the Rytm, hands down. The developer is active on these forums and open to improvement.

Collider is $13 and currently only works on iPad, but worth every penny IMO. It takes a minute to understand how some of the features work (like most things elektron) but once you get the hang of it the Rytm becomes a whole new monster with tons of more flexibility, copy and paste features, and randomizing/ creating new kits/patterns/scenes/performances.

1 Like
  • AUM for all sorts of routing / signal flow
  • AudioShare or other apps to record audio
  • Analysis tool like spectrum can be handy when designing sounds
  • Midi Sequencing like StepPolyArp, Fugue (to enhance / or discover new playground different from arp on the DN for instance)

That how i would find the companion ios apps for the next futur.

1 Like

Pardon my newbie-ness,

AUM app: seems like an all in one mixer app. Does this mean I can add effects, like a phaser, to individual trigs or sounds from my Rytm?

Trying to see if it’s worth the $20 when I already have a great controller app.

USB audio is only stereo from main so you can’t do anything to the individual tracks :frowning:

Gotcha. All good thank you.

AUM May be too complex for me. I can always use a free recorder like GarageBand and effect my master track in post.

Sound interesting i’ll check it out.
Thanks!

Collider is a lot of fun indeed! Just scratching the surface and already more than worth it.

1 Like