Analog RYTM MK1 tracks "LT6" & "CB 11/12" not tracking to Ableton via Overbridge

Hi All, I’m having some issues with my Analog Rytm not tracking LT6 & CB 11/12 not tracking to Ableton. They are playing and registering via the Midi ,the sound is coming through my master but nothing is registering under their dedicated Ableton audio tracks. Does anyone have any experience resolving this?

1 Like

I have the same issue but with all the tracks on my Analog Rytm MK1. The Rytm and Overbridge plugin both seem fine, but I am unable to get individual track routing to work in Ableton. The MIDI & audio work as expected on the main track the Rytm plugin is on, but when I add another track and try to route one of the Rytm outputs to it, I just get nothing. Everything else seems to work perfectly, not sure what’s going on here.

Rytm Firmware v1.61E
Overbridge v2.0.65.2
Ableton Live 11.1.0 & 11.1.1
macOS 12.3 (Intel)

I’m pretty sure this is “normal” for the mk1.

I recently got an AR MK1 and when I look in the overbridge control panel I have to choose which channels come in and out.

There is only so much bandwidth through a USB cable so perhaps it is to do with your setup? It actually won’t let me select every single track as input from the AR as it complains about bandwidth. Perhaps I should gey an over bridge hub?!

Just had a quick look in the Overbridge manual and found this: -

USB bandwidth meter. Shows the bandwidth used by the current channel configuration. The maximum bandwidth capacity corresponds to 8 channels per direction (16-bit) or 6 channels per direction (24-bit) for each connected Overbridge device. (Only available for Analog Keys, Analog Rytm MKI, and Analog Four MKI.)

and this…

Since Analog Heat MKI/MKII, Analog Four MKII, Analog Rytm MKII, Digitakt, Digitone, and
Digitone Keys are USB Hi-Speed devices, they can always run all channels at the highest
bitrate. The Audio I/O options mentioned above are therefore neither needed nor available
for these devices.

So I guess it’s to do with the type of USB port on the older models. Unfortunately if the limitation is in the hardware then I guess we’re stuck with it.

Ah, I figured out my issue. I had never configured the USB “Input Channels From” settings in the Overbridge Control Panel. Shameful!

1 Like

Shameful but helpful!!! :smiley: Thanks!