Analog Rytm MK 2 Freezes [Earlier/Resolved]

mine ends with -72 as well but never freezed since I have it (5 weeks).

2 Likes

Thia and @Hans_Olo his note seem to confirm the randomness

1 Like

Might sound weird but turn it off and massage all the buttons fixed the saving thing for me but still have some weird things going on it’s a little wonky

lol that is weird

Yes I’ve had this freeze 5 times the last 2 days with the display scrambled and crazy! :roll_eyes:
Mine ends on -72…
I’m working mainly with samples these last couple of days.

sorry mate, it seems the acknowledge it to be a hardware fault…

wow that is terrible! I’ve been lucky thus far with my A4 and OT MK2 models.

How many faulty products have elektron released in the past 2 years?

1 Like

Yes, it has just been confirmed that this is a hardware issue. They say it’s a relatively quick turn-around so I cross my fingers for that. It’s definitely criticizable that so many units have faults but I’d rather have it send away for repairs now and then have a unit that works well and reliably.

1 Like

not good. mine works without freezes so far (ends with -72). But I’m really concerned. I would be very interested what kind of hardware problem this is.
Maybe someone has some “official” information from Elektron about these hardware issues.

It’s weird I feel like it gets overloaded? If I do to many things fast it lags and has to catch up browse sample or if I replace the sample multiple times sometimes it will go blank and I have to turn it off to get it to load up again

Yes i’ve had that too, maybe a different problem than the UI-scramble freeze. Submit a ticket and see what they do!

Hey guys
Just an update on the “scramble issue” :grinning:
Elektron wrote back and I am now testing a firmware build that may solve this issue. I’ll be testing it over the next five days and I’ll see if it helps. Hopefully this will solve it. I won’t report issues here but I’ll let you know if it works or if I’ll have to send it for repairs.

4 Likes

Sent mine back to Elektron, they quickly replaced my unit, amazed by the turnaround time! good customer service! With this kind of service…a bug or two is not a big deal…

New unit back, not crashing at all.

5 Likes

Interesting, keep us posted!

I think they have a lot of experience in this :wink:

1 Like

Since I didn’t say I wouldn’t post about no non-issues, here you go:
No problems at all so far! :sweat_smile:

Oh, today had it again

This is my second device…
Waiting for answer form Elektron

Ask them for the firmware dev-build that I got. I have used the AR extensively for the last 3 days without a single freeze.

3 Likes

been rocking my mkii since monday including a 1.5 hr gig , no freezes or issues at all

1 Like