Analog Rytm individual out & master out at the same time?

you can’t ever have the effects on an individual output, but you can have a single soloed track output through the mains wet

the Individual outs are dry (whether analog or digital) this is not an overbridge thing, it’s just as described above :thup:

1 Like

Yeah, you’ll need the crazy routing options type of board for that.

Sorry, too. I had had some beers and responded like you were OP talking about his presonus board

Haha, yea you had me a little confused there.

Hello to everyone. Recently got my AR, knew about the individual outs since the beginning and was “ready” for them. I was expecting them to cancel from the main out as soon as you plug inside the jack (cause I haven’t found anything that mentions separation from the main bus of the sounds in the manual). I found tons of topics about em, but in none was said how to separate them from the main out. So the question is, how do I do it?
Thanks in advance

Hello to everyone, my post was closed and linked to this one but I still don’t find the answer, even if I do like i

n the photo the BD, BT and hats still come from the main, what should I Do?

Read the first paragraph of the second post in this topic.

Already did multiple time. Have you seen the photo I sent? I did what he said. Correct me if I’m wrong

There are not that many pages of options. Flick through them and you’ll see that kit routing can be globally overridden

I’ve seen on the forum it’s a question that all of you don’t like to answer in general. I found track routing, I did separate what I need for the main bus, it doesn’t work, have you seen my image?

Did you read my reply !

No exclamation marks please. I did and I have answered you but I have no telepatik abilities, so could you please at least “guide” me

I’m not asking you to teach me music, it’s just a technical question that must be respected

Given the tone of your other comments it seems this is not simply ‘lost in translation’. With all due respect, you’ve perhaps confused what is generally accepted as a good user community with official support (and to be honest “must be respected” isn’t a go-to-phrase i’d use there either)

I effectively pinpointed what to look for (options in global, telepathy not required :zonked: ), and more importantly that would have been the rod for your next fish. Besides, the very first non index search hit for “Track Routing” in the manual tells you what to do and why.

When I was responding (as a member of the user community, in my time) I was trying to help but I was neither in front of the unit or the manual and nor was I in a position to type a long reply (sat in bed on an iPad, the very last thing I did last night)

So, let’s reboot, enable patience option :wink: … you’ll find we’re all a friendly helpful bunch, but that goodwill needs to work both ways :thup:

1 Like

Hi @Ibanez_Zinabi,

I apologize if my attempt to help was not sufficient to resolve your problem.

I don’t have an AR myself, but I will try to explain my understanding of the situation and hope that some AR owners will correct me if I am wrong.

Let’s look at the relevant parts of the v1.30 manual for the AR:
Page 20 describes the settings that are stored in a Kit.

Page 21 describes the Track Routing options that can be customized in an individual Kit.

Page 57 describes the Track Routing options that can be setup as global defaults.

It appears to me that your photograph was of this global Track Routing screen, rather than of the Track Routing screen for the Kit that you are currently using.

I suggest that you use the Global menu screen for Track Routing to configure your AR for a simple basic use.

Then edit each individual kit according to the instructions on page 21. If you want your Kit’s Track Routing to differ from your Global default, edit the Kit as follows:

In the Kit menu, select Teack Routing and deactivate the “Use Global Setting” box.
Then select “Route to Main” and use the pads deactivate this for any tracks that you do not want to send to the main outputs.

As I say, I don’t have an AR to try this myself but it does seem to be described in the manual. Let us know if it works for you.

2 Likes

Here we go, thank you very much for the patients and comprehension. I’ll look those pages on the manual and then I’ll update you on the situation

1 Like

It works, but I’m still guessing why it doesn’t work from the global menu

It does work from the global menu just fine, just set the kit to use the overriding global routing, as per this

And you disabled the tracks from “send to fx” as well? Otherwise your fx sends will still be audible on the main outs, even if route to main is configured properly.

1 Like

Hi elektronauts,
bought a mixing desk and now want to split the tracks on the individual channels. The plan is to have the effects on the main outs and all other channels single out. But whatever I do, all tracks keep playing from the mainouts too. I went into the track routing menue and disabled all routing to main outs. Even disabled “send to fx”. Still all sounds coming from the mainouts. Don´t use Overbridge in that scenario, but did it before.

Any ideas ?

Cheers,
Pete

Oh, I am sorry. Overseen this thread. Thank you very much will try the routing in the kit menues. Thanks.

2 Likes