Analog Rytm Glitch

G’day fellow Elektronauts,

After 8 months, I’ve only recently started experiencing glitches with my Anaglog Rytm and was wondering if anyone has had the same issue and been able to fix it…

So here’s the problem…when I switch the drum machine on, more often than not the project I was working on has been absolutely stuffed. The kick track (BD1) pitches itself really high leaving the sample destroyed. And sometimes other tracks a completely muted for no apparent reason. When the machine is stopped and I had this pad, it sounds. But as soon as I press play to sequence the drum kit, I get nothing.

This is extremely frustrating because I keep loosing saved projects which has resulted me abusing my beloved Rytm.

Can any legends out that help me out?

Cheers,

That doesn’t sound right. I would take a sysex dump, factory reset the machine and try with a fresh project. If the issue persists, you may want to discuss this with Elektron support.

2 Likes

Are you in Song / Chain mode?

1 Like

Sounds like you have a CC/note coming from MIDI, did you try to disable receiving Notes and CC in the MIDI setup?

1 Like

this has gotten me before!

It’s frustrating isn’t it. How did you overcome the issue?

I’ve yet to do a sysex dump and factory reset. I’ll give this a go and let you know how it turns out. Cheers!

I just shut the chain button off. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like